Questions?

+49(0)6181/9740-0

Mo-Th 7:00-16:30 | Fr 7:00-12:30
You are here:

History

1927 Founding of the Diamond Association in Hanau for the cutting of jewellery diamonds
1959 Takeover in a single company by Karl STROH
1965 The company was taken over by Karl Schneider and Anni Schneider (nee STROH) with simultaneous closing down of the jewellery diamond cutting shop and conversion to industrial diamond cutting and manufacturing of diamond tools
1970 New building of a production site and administration building in Bruchköbel
1971 Move to Bruchköbel
1977 After the passing away of Anni Schneider, her daughter, Carola took over her mother’s business shares
1985 Construction of a manufacturing site for traditional diamond tools in Hünfeld near Fulda
1987 Expansion of the production area Hünfeld and start of diamond dressing roll production
1978-1998 Continuous further development and expansion
1998 Large scale expansion of the production area for the diamond dressing rolls
2000 Petra Schneider, the wife, and Oliver Schneider, the son, join the partnership
2007 Building of a production site in Brazil
2011 Fire in Hünfeld
2013 Expansion with a new building for the galvanic production in Hünfeld

Contact

Stroh Diamantwerkzeuge GmbH
Kinzigheimer Weg 2e
D-63486 Bruchköbel
Phone: 06181/9740-0
E-Mail: info@stroh-diamant.de